Favorite Beverages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MST3kGeek

Baseband Member
I'm sure its been done, but i felt like making a topic. :p plus i was just wondering what people enjoyed to drink, alcoholic or not.

-Good ole H2O beats anything in my book but yeah;

-Labatt Blue (even though i've always been a fan of most anything Miller makes and there's a Mickey's hornet flying around my leg somwhere, Labatt takes the cake)

-Dr.Pepper, goes with any meal

Favorite Non-Alcohalic Drink :-
Pepsi Lite

Favorite Alcohalic Drink :-
Bundaburg Rum And Coke

Bass Ale, Herradura Reposado Tequila, Knob Creek Bourbon

Diet Mt. Dew, Arizona Green Tea, Coffee (preferably Kona)

MST3kGeek said:
-Labatt Blue (even though i've always been a fan of most anything Miller makes and there's a Mickey's hornet flying around my leg somwhere, Labatt takes the cake)

I bet you that Labatt's Blue beat's all that watered down stuff you American's call Beer:p We have a Labatt's brewery just down the road from my house,look on the label the next time your drinking one and it say's London ontario on it:D But other than Labatt's i like my Alberta Spring's Rye;)

ill have to go with water too....... its the magical elixer of life ya know!!! ya cant beat it, and can always quench ur thirst. also not expensive, and i can ski in it either in the summer on the lake, or in the winter on the mountain :) isnt it great¿

pccc

Canadian beer and American beer pretty much sucks... no offence meant (Just my opinion)...

I drink lovely British beer (Bitter not lager which isnt proper beer)... like Marston's Pedigree, London Pride, Theakston, Brains SA, etc

Also like Vodka

Non alcoholic drinks... I love Mountain Dew (discontinued in the UK :() and diet coke

Cant go wrong with a cup of coffee though (no milk, no sugar)

I bet you that Labatt's Blue beat's all that watered down stuff you American's call Beer We have a Labatt's brewery just down the road from my house,look on the label the next time your drinking one and it say's London ontario on it But other than Labatt's i like my Alberta Spring's Rye

yeah i know my beers, canada has some of the best. mooshead is great. but it all comes down to price here since its considered imports. but yeah, watered down or not, once i get 12 of anything im doing fine :p

I bet you that Labatt's Blue beat's all that watered down stuff you American's call Bee
Yeah that's why he said labatt takes the cake.

I had it up in washington, and then told my PALS that they should try it, but it's ridiculously hard to find it down here in california although there's been a couple places who's kept it stocked lately.

$9.99 for a 12 pack if you're lucky enough to find it at the local Rite Aid, a pharmacy and small grocery store type place...otherwise it's like $9.99 a 6 pack, RIDICULOUS!

But yeah Labatt is the best, but people from different countries are obviously gonna prefer their own countries stuff.

I'd say the best beers in order from best to ....umm..not so best lol is

1. Labatt
2. Mickeys
3. Corona
4. Dos Equis <--- actually a german lager type beer, guy who made it came from germany and just makes it in mexico.

But yeah I don't really like beer all that much anyway.

Dr. Pepper
Rootbeer
Cream Soda
RASBERRY CREAM SODA

Hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom