F.E.A.R. MP fo' free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoad said:
I hate you, Uzi9mm :mad:

I d/l at 5kb/s on stupid bit torrent :( STUPID BITTORENT!

A while ago it jumped to 30kbs..

-Jo.

i was only getting 20kbs but bittorrent sped up over the course of 3-4 hours of running.

I was just playing it thismorning. It has server lag like no other game I've played (I guess I can forgive this, it's like the second day this has been released, of course the servers are gonna' be packed), and it locked up on me twice (not sure why)...

I Played it this morning to, I had no lags at all in fact, great steady ping of 70, but the FPS drops was... waaaah, and I was on lowest settings 800*600-36bit X_X! I hope with the X1900XT I won't have those...

Sadly also, the crosshair is horrible, its so hard to aim with it >.< AND YOU CANT SWITCH IT WITH ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!

Those are the only two problems that makes this game inferior in compare to Enemy Territory for me.

-Jo.

Heh, I've got 9250SE ;) And an Intel P4 with Hyper Threading [I Wish to be able to disable this crappy HT thing but if I do my computer starts to mess up... stupid intel!!!!!!!!]

-Jo.

The multiplayer is not as demanding as the single player. Why did they make it free? LOL!

First time i played yesterday, the whole server was lagging, everyone's ping 800+. Then I joined another server, better ping ~100, then after i was owning everyone, I get kicked and get a "pn INIT failure" :mad:

Theres probably going to be a lot of noobs now that its free. I am downloading it even though I own the game, I already beat the single player and dont need it wasting space on my HD.

A bunch of us were trying to get it in the vent server last night, of course Sierra wants a CD key for a free dang game and of course they refuse to send said CD key

But yeah, they have some 3 step registration process. We all got to step 2 and pressed continue and it reverts to step 1 and if you try again it tells you your email is in use :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom