Doom 3 Help Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

-=B$=-

In Runtime
ight guys if you ever get stuck in doom 3 this is the place to come post where you are stuck and someone will try to help you out anyways ill start this out.... i am stuck in delta labs sector 3 i have transported too all 4 pad things and ive wondered around everywhere!!!! plz help

Look for the pad farthest out. (north?) Look at the control screen and click on where is saids "exit".

It's not very often you get stuck where to go in an FPS (especially one as linear as this) but Doom3 has done it.

I'm on the Monorail level. I have left some guy in the train end exited, kill everything in the 1st small area and then gone into the adjacent area (which is a whole lot bigger) and got rid of and nastiness in there too. The only way to go (as Yazz once said) is up. This takes you into a little control-room. There is a locker with a keypad and another keypad which controls a door seal to keep the Mars atmoshphere out (I think that's what it does anyway). Also in this room is a window overlooking the area with the monorail in. I don't know the code for either of the keypads in this room and have search all 3 areas on this level for over an hour and still not found anything. I've also search Google for a while but none of the walkthroughs seem to be finished.

All help is appreciated

stewyd said:
It's not very often you get stuck where to go in an FPS (especially one as linear as this) but Doom3 has done it.

I'm on the Monorail level. I have left some guy in the train end exited, kill everything in the 1st small area and then gone into the adjacent area (which is a whole lot bigger) and got rid of and nastiness in there too. The only way to go (as Yazz once said) is up. This takes you into a little control-room. There is a locker with a keypad and another keypad which controls a door seal to keep the Mars atmoshphere out (I think that's what it does anyway). Also in this room is a window overlooking the area with the monorail in. I don't know the code for either of the keypads in this room and have search all 3 areas on this level for over an hour and still not found anything. I've also search Google for a while but none of the walkthroughs seem to be finished.

All help is appreciated

Your PDA [TAB] is your best friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom