Creating a New Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrothrillah

In Runtime
So I've recently established a new web domain/hosting via Godaddy. I've currently been learning CSS and brushing up on some of my HTML skills from way back when.

My goal is to create a few informational websites to become profitable and possibly a forum to match with one of the sites, mostly tech-related because this is without a doubt my niche and I plan to stick with it because I've had the most experience in the technology field.

My first focus will be for PC builders and to teach people how to perform such a menial task. I have many ideas for adding content that I believe will bring reoccurring visitors.

SEO and advertisement is not a foreign language to me, I understand how important it is to bring in people and get the site out for people to find. It's always worth bringing in enough revenue to operate such a site. (Neverminding the low costs of informative websites)

I'm currently looking for any suggestions or tips that anyone may have in order to efficiently upload content to this site. I've considered using maybe Wordpress or buying a premade CSS Layout in order to keep an aesthetically appealing look and feel. I've read several posts here with a lot of great suggestions and routes to take in order to make this happen.

I currently have--and will have plenty of time to invest in getting this running. We all share the dream of working from home and I believe I have what it takes in order to make this effective.

Will also consider making this a group project as it will be mostly a learning experience to begin with and anyone interested feel free to message me with what you have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom