Computer problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayniac

Daemon Poster
So today I turned on my computer... well, tonight actually... first time in a day. I turned it on, and all I got was a black screen. That beep didn't even sound telling me that everything is okay. So I turned it off via the button on the front, turned it back on, and everything was fine. Just curious... should I be worried? Why did it not start right the first time?

Wayniac

Daemon Poster
haha.... really though, this is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Never seen this before at all. Just wondering if I should worry about it.

Hacp

Daemon Poster
Ya, it could be a loose connection. On my old dell, I once didn't post either. It turned out that my monitor wasn't tightly connected to my computer. I just tightened it and everything was ok

Wayniac

Daemon Poster
Okay, I fibbed. I reached back and wiggled the monitor plug around to push it in more, but it seemed to be pushed in all the way already, so I didn't even think that it could have fixed the problem. Maybe it did, maybe it is a loose connection on the button... I don't know. First time it ever happened, and it hasn't happened again, so no worries for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.