Company of Heroes v1.3 Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Relic Entertainment has released a new patch for "Company of Heroes," bringing the real-time strategy game up to version 1.3.

The patch includes new features, including a new six player map, improved replay functionality, IME support for Windows XP and Vista, improved NVIDIA SLI performance, addresses several bugs and balancing issues, and lastly it will ad mod tools.
http://www.2404.org/news/1622/Company-of-Heroes-v1.3-Patch

Follow the link to find multiple links to download sites. The v1.2 > v1.3 incremental patch is 114MB.

OH sweet, this looks fun :D

LOL WTF! After I hit reply, I look at the bottom an xfire message comes up saying that I have finished downloading CoH 1.2 > 1.3. :freak:

okay well I havent gotten either of the updates, I tried to update through the online relic thing "in-game". But my POS internet kept telling me it wasnt working and to try agian later. So then I tried to get a patch online, but I cant find a site for the full patch that will download faster than like 17kbps. I dont want to pay anything, but I will register to their site if it hepls me any.

Can you guys suggest me a site to get the whole patch please?

PZEROFGH said:
OH sweet, this looks fun :D

LOL WTF! After I hit reply, I look at the bottom an xfire message comes up saying that I have finished downloading CoH 1.2 > 1.3. :freak:

That happens to me a lot I download the update on the internet and when I load up Xfire it starts downloading it too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom