Collecting and Racing Hotwheels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mnpctech

Daemon Poster

This is what my son and I did on my days off in 2010. Set up various Hot Wheels track layouts using vintage Redline era Track and cars from 60s - today. Through my interest and the all consuming Ebay, I could relive those days when I only thought of about Hot Wheels. It's always been a dream to acquire Redline era tracks and accessories. I stopped after Mrs threatened leaving me. I'm not one to stash away collector items in a display case....so let's go!

Isn't it great to have a son?

All the cool stuff you get to play with that without having a son might seem a bit strange.

You do not even want to see my "son's" lego collection. :D

I remember playing with that stuff as a kid, I miss those days, if I had my current thinking back then... I think I would be in a grave, as the house would be wound around with tracks. :)

Yes! Awesome!

Just tell the Mrs. that it's cheaper than playing with real cars! :p

Unfortunately, I've got daughters. I love them to death, but I'm not busting out the Barbies any time soon :/ There's already way too much Disney princess stuff cluttering my house.

I got to play Legos with my nephews for Christmas. First time I touched a Lego in probably 10 years. It was awesome and made me miss the good ol' days.

Idc how old i am, i still play with my toys. I have a huge box of unopend rare Hotwheels and Matchbox cars. I also have a Madcat Mechwarrior Kinex thing in mint condition. Still have all my Pokemon cards and still play them. Not to mention all my kiddish electronics =D

I say have a blast man and dont let anybody judge cause Hotwheels are so fun, not to mention awesome video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom