Car Accidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
A house shaped like an L? What does that mean loser or something, lol? By the way, I sleep towards the doorway, and I don't have a plant on my desk.As for as for luck, it's all bulls**t.

"You must LISTEN to Master RAGEPRO's Teachings!!!..."

Pavlyk said:
A house shaped like an L? What does that mean loser or something, lol? By the way, I sleep towards the doorway, and I don't have a plant on my desk.As for as for luck, it's all bulls**t.
And by BuLl$h!t, you mean your life, or Feng Shui? Chinese people know everything for some reason. :confused:

And yes, the L shaped house dose mean LOSER! LOL! Just as a coldie-Sack represents DOOM!!! Because it's a dead end. :p :cool:

By bullshit I mean not only the teachings of Feng Shui, but any other philosopher that "teach" people of luck. There is no such thing as bad luck. It has not been proven by anyone. Unless it is scientifically proven, then I can agree with the teachings of Feng Shui and other philosphers.

Pavlyk said:
By bullshit I mean not only the teachings of Feng Shui, but any other philosopher that "teach" people of luck. There is no such thing as bad luck. It has not been proven by anyone. Unless it is scientifically proven, then I can agree with the teachings of Feng Shui and other philosphers.

look at it this way, maybe it IS true, but can't be proven, unless you can tell me how to prove how "lucky" one is, or how much luck someone has.

now, back on topic, sorry to hear that beedub, i totalled my favorite car back in the day, but a week or two later i stumbled on a cheap, reliable sleeper for next to nothing, now i still have that car, and i also have the best car on the block! i bet that you will just run into a deal like i did, because it seems that your accident was quite like mine and your a good guy, so it's karma, your good karma will get back to you!

my friend totalled my car. I still have no car. Karma and/or good luck sure isn't on my side I tell ya that. Just because you can't scientifically prove something doesn't mean it is inconceivable as our science isn't enough to explain EVERYTHING on earth. We know nothing in the big scheme of things.

ShoobieRat said:
Guess you won't be getting that broadband any time soon, LOL!

^lol

I say sell your computer and get a new car to replace the computer.. build it stronger, better, faster!! muwahaha!!.. seriously though, that's what i'd do. I mean you're always talking about wanting to leave, so you need money fast.. sell the puter!

"Accessive compulsive disorder..."

Oh for crying out loud! If 'Beedubya's luck is already that bad, what do you think is gonna happen if he sells his computer?!? :confused: Please just spend whatever money you have to buy a Feng Shui book. There's no use in running yourself in a circle for nothing. You must get that straight before you try anything else. ;) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom