Britney Spears has baby boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
NEW YORK - Britney Spears has given birth to a baby boy, Us Weekly reported.

The baby was born Wednesday by Caesarean section at the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in California, the magazine said. No other details were available.

A call to SpearsÂ’ publicist by The Associated Press wasnÂ’t immediately returned.

It is the first child for the 23-year-old pop star and her husband, Kevin Federline. Federline, 27, has two children with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.

DJ-CHRIS said:
WTF how did we notice that she wasnt pregnant?

Hmm she stayed in her house where noone can see or well IMO who really give a rats @ss About her anyway so oh well lol :D

they are songs mocking her such as opps I'm pregnant again but this time when she doesn't look like it she goes and gets a boy.

yeah, she went pretty shitty looking rather quickly....seems like it was 2 years ago that I first heard about her getting pregnant lol....doesnt seem like 9 months :p

She definately went down hill, but I still wouldn't mind being that kid with my mouth on her teet :p

nope.. her kid is going to be a freaking fag... be in a boy band with his five lovers :)
get everything he ever wants
be in jail probably...
get addicted to drugs becasue what else can he do with the money? its not like his mom would care... she'll be worried about how SHE is and how famous SHE got from him... sad isn't it? that she probably jusr had that kid for more publicity...

and btw.. it only seems like 2 or 3 monthes... didnt know she alredy had it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom