BF2 Patch 1.2 Full now available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had a chance to try out the new patch. I would imagine you can still jump but how is it different? Any other changes you guys have noticed?

I downloaded from filefront the full 1.2 version. Not incremental. Installed fine. Although bunny hopping isn't fixed, you just can't shoot n' hop at the same time. And things like when you put UAV there's an actual UAV plane in the sky is pretty neat.

Meh i dont really like it, less missles in heli's lol only 8 :(

Gar i hate this jumping and shooting thing, so basically when you run you cant shoot, its like that but your jumping :confused:

Shoot down UAV's!! lol

^^^ what? lol

You can run and shoot, just not jump 'n shoot. They should have made it so that you can jump once and then need like 1 second to jump again. Like to catch your breath or something. Jumping doesn't take enough energy as it should.

I keep getting an error message when trying to install (incremental).

"cannot find the install folder for bf2"

;{

Gigabite said:
^^^ what? lol

You can run and shoot, just not jump 'n shoot. They should have made it so that you can jump once and then need like 1 second to jump again. Like to catch your breath or something. Jumping doesn't take enough energy as it should.

you cant run and shoot, you can walk and shoot

The mod is awful.

It has completely wiped out my Radeon 9250 and the 92** series and I can no longer play and need to get a GeForce to play it. I can't even see the land lol

Raz0r88 said:
The mod is awful.

It has completely wiped out my Radeon 9250 and the 92** series and I can no longer play and need to get a GeForce to play it. I can't even see the land lol

That sux. yeah the graphics esp the players are much better....so far so good...

(6800GS)
(2gbs ram)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom