Best Rts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

no_Wedge

In Runtime
what is the best real time strategy out right now for online play? I was thinking of getting Rome Total War, but is it good online play as compared to games like starcraft?

also do you build cities and bases in this game? or do they just give you a certain amount of troops online?

RTW is the best strategy game out there though it aint the best when it comes to MP as the whole strategic aspect falls off and you can only play tactical RTS battles where you pick your units in the start with a certain ammount of points.
if you like resource managment RTS games i don't know if there are any good out there. atleast there aren't that many as it's popular among developers to cut the resource and building part off and put it into a strategical mode these days to provide more realism and action...
i also support that idea but if the recently anounced C&C Tiberium wars manages to reach the C&C standard that will probably be a really good resource RTS.

Else the best MP RTS will definetly be World in Conflict, developed by the guys behind ground countrol it will have support for 16 players and it will have classes i.e. tank generals, infantry generals, airforce generals and artillery/support generals which will make teamwork necessary to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom