Best Graphics Demo ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I want to test my new setup but dont no many demo's that will test it well.

Ive already got FEAR demo, farCry Demo, Medieval 2 War Demo, Infernal Demo, and i cant get my damb system to lag at max settings.

Anyone reccomend any others that will put pc to the test.

2GB PC5300
E6300
X1950Pro

Thanks.

flight sim x, ok then. Ive herd thats mad on settings. Thanks i;ll download after ive finished download BF2142 Demo :p.

Its not respectable :p. My native resolution is 1280x768, fear doesnt have that so i put it at 1024x768 :).

And by the way its the H.I.S 256mb IceQ3 Turbo edition, factory overclocked :).

I did the performance test and it put CPU and RAM related tasks all to maximum, and all textures and effects on GPU tasks to maximum. But the AA is only 2 and AS i think is 4 or 8.

Occasionaly stutters (very slightly) but certainly very respectable, and definitealy enjoyable.

you also wouldnt be able to run bf2142 at max settings AND resolution with good frames per second, i take it you had the res lower or maybe AA/textures down abit?

Try supreme commander. Play the skirmish on easy and just build a massive army and launch a couple of nukes, and see how it does. That should test it out pretty well i think ;).

Jonny_uk as i said before, it runs perfectly fine in in 1024x768. Its only the demo i am running here so maybe the graphics arn't as good as the retail ??, idk im not sure... but i am telling you it runs perfectly playable.

as of company of heroes, that also runs maximum settings with no visable lag, however Frames per second can be alot lower in games like that before it starts to look shody, i remember playing Rome Total War on my old 9600XT and athlon 2500 at 18-25 Fps, But you couldnt actually see the lag or jurkiness - it was only visable when arrows were firedd as there flow through the air seemed to jump a bit :p.

O yes i also downloaded the Prey demo last night and put everything at max - however theres no option to actually choose options like FSAA and AF its just on or off.... That was also fine

Maybe i was shipped a one of super L33T version of my X1950Pro, but the Catalyst Control centre shows it all as normal :(

Call me a lier but i swear this is the Frames per second i got on FEAR demo Maximum Settings, 16x AF, 4x AA (max allowed) Auto detect chose it all at that :).

Average- 53.333
Minimum - 18
Maximum - 163

That was a minute of gameplay ranging from Dark Halls, Outside, Greandes, BulletTime, Gunfights, ect ect as much diversity as i could find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom