Arnold Schwarzenegger Signs for Terminator 4 and True Lies 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
California Governor and actor Arnold Schwarzenegger has decided to return into the movie business, signing to star in two big money sequels.

Schwarzenegger, 58, has agreed to work once again with the Oscar-winning director James Cameron for the forth "Terminator" project and for the "True Lies" sequel, according to website Moviehole.net.

Actress Eliza Dushku, who will star as the daughter of Arnold in "True Lies 2", says: "We all caught up. Me, Jamie Lee Curtis, Arnold and Jim (James Cameron), to talk about "True Lies 2", about a month ago in California. We're doing it. Definitely doing it. I'm revved."

John Rosengrant, the special effects expert from Stan Winston Studios, confirms the rumor by saying: "It's too early to figure out what a new Terminator would look like, or anything like that.
You see the script and what spark comes from that, (talk) with the director and see what the vision is. It does no good to dream it up unless you write a treatment and try to get out there and sell it yourself."

Hope the 4th one will be just as good as the ones before. I must admit they were getting better and better, lets hope they don't mess it up.

303624lQSP_w.jpg

From ~ www.worth1000.com
Anyone interested in Photochopping / Graphic design... Check it out.

lol Grampa terminator.... I wonder what made him think it was a good idea to go back to movies. I remember watching t3 and thinking hes too old to play that part. Now when I watch t4 its gonna be even funnier. Let the depends and broken hip comments flow.

maybe he'll finally be made of the liquid metal and he won't have to worry about the hip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom