all in one computer opinion

The Apple iMac and Sony Vaio are great machines for what they are. I know plenty of people who love the iMac because of its compact design.

Anything that fills a niche market will be more expensive, but not necessarily overpriced. No one can build a comparable all-in-one machine like the iMac or the Sony Vaio.

Small or not, it's still overpriced. Even if it is that small, it's ridiculous.

Those prices makes me wanna go out and buy another gpu for some reason.

Anyway...you'll definitely be able to play starcraft II. Tho the specs arent out yet, I trust Blizzard will stay relatively low end like it has done with starcraft I, warcraft, diablos and so forth. The've been pretty good about creating games that can run on a normal budget pc.

My table is about 1.3 meter long, I have my ps3, books, laptop, monitor, speakers and other random stuff. I have loads of wire hanging underneath the table with my huge speaker sitting there too.

Fitting an extra monitor and a tower would be possible, but I will be left with no space at all I guess.

You can't tell me that cleaning up a bit isn't worth getting more bang for your buck with a regular desktop! :p

Also, you could theoretically just buy a case with no fancies (no window or side case fans or front door) and lay it flat on the desk and put the monitor on that!

You can't tell me that cleaning up a bit isn't worth getting more bang for your buck with a regular desktop! :p

Also, you could theoretically just buy a case with no fancies (no window or side case fans or front door) and lay it flat on the desk and put the monitor on that!

perhaps, but I still have some time to think about it.

Back
Top Bottom