3.5 Million Gold Farmers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobojuice

WOOOOOOOO
World of Warcraft continues to be the most popular game in the world with Blizzard announcing yesterday that the game now had over 8 million subscribers. The breakdown shows that China has 3.5 million players, North America has 2 million players with Europe winning the bronze medal with 1.5 million players. The rest of the players come from other smaller areas around the world.

Speaks for itself.

Nobody anticipated the success of that game-nobody. It was totally mind blowing to think that Everquest had 250,000 people playing after years of being live and in it's first week WoW had over a million. Nobody knows how to make games better than Blizzard hands down. I don't think anyone else in the world could ever get 8 million people to pay $15 a month to play their game. Bravo guys.

Sure they could. It's because when you open a box of WoW it sprays out a gas that takes over your mind and soul.

Heh, maybe. My dad plays WoW an awful lot. Then i stopped playing and he picked up my account, too. So he could use my characters. Kinda weird.....I'm pretty sure when none of his friends are on he mimicks their voices and talks to himself on Vent.

Nubius said:
Sure they could. It's because when you open a box of WoW it sprays out a gas that takes over your mind and soul.
LOL, that's the truth.

jorsoft03 said:
Heh, maybe. My dad plays WoW an awful lot. Then i stopped playing and he picked up my account, too. So he could use my characters. Kinda weird.....I'm pretty sure when none of his friends are on he mimicks their voices and talks to himself on Vent.

i hope you're joking. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom