Will this fit in an Antec 900? Pls help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riznarf

In Runtime
Ladies and gents,

I'm questioning the size of this case (Antec 900 mid-tower). Here's what I'm tentatively going to buy, please tell me if you think it'd all fit in there.

Case: Antec 900
Mobo: EVGA 650i NVidia something something...
Video: either a eVGA 8800GTX/GTS
CPU Cooler: Tuniq Tower 120 (on a e6600)
PSU: OCZ 700Watt (don't recall the model)

and a few 120mm fans (I think the 900 holds 3 case fans)

Basically, what I'm worried about is the Tuniq Tower and the 8800gtx/gts. Please let me know your opinions. Thanks.

Hey mate ive got the antec 900 case and just built my pc today. It holds a total of 6 fans all together i think so you should have no cooling issues.

I ahd some problems with my scythe ninja heatsink and thus had to cut a corner off the side intake fan in order to close the case so im not sure on the size comparison but maybe you'll need to do the same with the tuniq tower.

The longer video cards ive heard can be a problem as you cannot get cables between them and the middle cage, plus the added cage in the 900 description that states it can be used for graphics card cooling on the middle cage is rubbish as the cage and the long cards just wont fit. I think you card might be a long card, but im not sure.

But overall its a great case if you overcome these problems and its soo cool when running due to the huge 220mm fan at the top.

The GTX will fit but you may have a little trouble and have to work with it. The GTS should have no problem though. The cooling in the case is plenty enough...

the tuniq will fit. it fit in my cm elite 330 on to my knowledge that is smaller width then the 900 so dw bout it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom