Can you recommend a portable battery pack?

I'm sure that one is pretty decent but I've owned several of those type of battery packs and, due to their size, they're not as portable as you would expect. I often ended up not having the battery pack with me when I needed it.

I currently carry one of these: Emergency Keychain Charger by Pulsepak » Review. I carry it on my keychain so it's always with me when I'm out and about. It's not the most powerful battery pack available but, imo, it's the most convenient. One feature I especially like is that it doesn't require a cable to charge your phone, it has a micro USB connector built-in. With other battery packs you have to make sure you carry the charger cord as well as battery which makes it less portable.

With all of these battery packs, you need to remember to keep the pack charged, nothing worse then pulling out your battery backup only to find out you forgot to recharge it!

You can get many different batteries and size from say 2600mAh (1 charge) to 50,000mAh (as big as phone, around upto around 25 charges).

for 50,000mAh battery your looking at around £20ish, but can never be sure how much capacity these labelled battery actually hold.

Back
Top Bottom