company claims to have generator with more than 100% efficiency

Status
Not open for further replies.
No question is dumb. :D

Wouldn't having two highly polarized magnets (like those of high velocity railcars and some used in theme parks) create an endless supply of energy? I know some have to use electricity to keep them polarized. But I've seen how zapping a magnet with an insane amount of electricity will leave it highly polarized, thus creating endless efficient energy. That's a question.. lol?

TheEnd187 said:
he wasn't pregnant he had his twin brother inside of him i think it was called fetue infetus or something i saw it on tv it was disgusting

No,wrong. He did claim he was pregnet.

What you're tlaking about is possible though. It happends when a female gets pregnet, the embryos start to grow, and one dosent dissatach fully or something, and it ends up being inside of the other baby.

What I'm talking about is a man actually WAS pregnet, but it was a big hoax, it was around quite awhile ago.

GreenMachine said:
No question is dumb. :D

Wouldn't having two highly polarized magnets (like those of high velocity railcars and some used in theme parks) create an endless supply of energy? I know some have to use electricity to keep them polarized. But I've seen how zapping a magnet with an insane amount of electricity will leave it highly polarized, thus creating endless efficient energy. That's a question.. lol?
It doesn't create an endless supply of energy simply because it requires, as you said yourself, an input if electrical energy to maintain.

We do not have an endless supply of energy at this time. Period. I'm not expecting it to ever happen either.

t3ch_threads said:
They said that energy cannot be created or destroyed. WRONG! haven't they heard about nuclear reactions.

are you serious? Nuclear reactions don't create energy, nothing can. nuclear reactions simply release energy that is already there. When it splits an atom, the energy that was holding it together is released. Maybe you shouldnt post about something that you know nothing about.

AAAAAAH!!! It disobeys the law of Equivilent Exchange... it must be destroyed...

YEEEHAAA!!! BREAK OUT THE PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES :)

On a more serious note, sounds bogus, plus unlimited energy is impossible, it may look unlimited but the energy will come from somewhere, and when we figure out where it comes from, it will be too late... *ominous music*

didn't want to start a new post but heres an update

Steorn, the Irish technology development company, has today announced that its free energy technology will be made widely available to the development community immediately after the independent scientific validation process that is currently underway.

Under the terms of a modified general purpose licence and for a nominal fee, Steorn's intellectual property will be made available concurrently to all interested parties, from individual enthusiasts to larger research organisations. Steorn is taking this bold move to accelerate the deployment and acceptance of its technology for both humanitarian and commercial products.

Steorn's technology is based on the interaction of magnetic fields and allows the production of clean, free and constant energy. The technology can be applied to virtually all devices requiring energy, from cellular phones to cars.

Steorn placed an advertisement in The Economist in August 2006 to attract the attention of the world's leading scientists working in the field of experimental physics. It has now completed the selection of its jury of scientists who have embarked on the testing of the technology prior to publishing their results worldwide.

more updates at the website
http://www.steorn.com/news/releases/

btw Orbo is the dumbest name ever lol:)

Actualy kfc469,
Thats isn't the only place that you get the energy from. I was reading it somewhere respectable (can't remember where, but if i do, ill include it) that when the nuclear reaction is over, its out-put in mass is lighter than what they started with. So lets say your reaction is this A2B2C2, at the end of the reaction you get ABC + ABC. now, you would think that thoes 2 ABC would = the A2B2C2, but, infact, it doesn't after the reaction, thoes combinded, are lighter. The difference in that mass is that some of it was converted to energy, and that is where you get the immense amount of power from a nuclear reaction. (E=MC^2)

Don't ask me where that mass came from though, that was converted. Maybe the sub-atomic particles were kinda shaved a little. I'm not sure, and neither were they.

I'm looking for where i saw that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom