Anyone else REALLY afraid of heights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
I'm watching this Man vs. Wild with the Urban building. He's trying to get down 6 floors or about 100ft. He's walking along this edge of a floor on a concrete ledge showing a clear 100ft drop with almost no room for error.. Man, my frickin palms are sweating just watching this..

Heights play tricks with my balance. I feel dizzy and I feel like someone is pushing me over. it may be because I'm 6' 3".. But who knows.. I get like this with movies too.

I really don't like heights..

ohmehgawd I hate heights too :C it scares me to death..even getting 5 feet up I start getting twitchy :\

oh yea..that show is BS.....it came out that he stays at hotels n stuff while they are filming lololol

LOL. I still like it though. I mean he does do some pretty extreme stuff...

yea well......

He also has a pee fetish..I mean every time he gets the chance he is peeing on himself to "clean" or "warm" XXXX body part, peeing in something to drink it...etc

^ ieew... I peed in a dead snake on the show once.. There was a rumor on another board I'm on that something happened with him, he copped out of a deployment or something and he thought that having his own show and doing stuff to make him look like a bad*** would redeem his man status..

I live 34 floors up in an apartment building so I'm used to heights, and frequently go to buildings that are in the project stage. A couple of weeks ago I looked at a 27th floor apartment that we accessed via external elevator. The building had no face or windows. That's a little freaky when you are so high up checking out the floor plan in person, but that industrial elevator is the scary part haha. But I've never walked along the edge of that kind of stuff...no thanks!

Heights aren't something I'm a fan of.

When I was watching TV on the new years show where Travis was doing that world record jump in the car, they played some re-runs of other crazy stuff he's done. One in particular made my stomach churn during the 10 second clip I saw of it... where he jumped out of an airplane with another skydiver, except Travis had no shirt, parachute, or anything on. He just jumped with full intention to latch onto the skydiver and land safely - and he did - but man, eff that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom