Google Plus

spacecadet11

In Runtime
Hello. I have tried using google 'hangouts' to make a video call and I can hear the person on the other end but that can't hear me. Whats the problem? Is it my "microphone" and if so..how do I fix it.

Any other suggestions or ideas would be helpful.

Bye
SC

P.S. How does one maybe..get rid of and or delete google plus or hangouts and then bring it back online? Maybe a restarting of the process would help

My guess is that you have some settings misconfigured within the hangouts/google plus.

Start a new chat and then look for the settings icon (looks like a gear). Then check your mic and camera settings - often depending on your device you have several options available.

settings.jpg

hangouts settings.jpg

P.S. How does one maybe..get rid of and or delete google plus or hangouts and then bring it back online? Maybe a restarting of the process would help

Do you mean from your phone? Opening up your recent apps menu (holding or double tapping the home button if you have hardware keys, or pressing the the recent apps button on the software navbar), and then swiping the application away will close it / clear it from memory. Unless you mean uninstall/reinstalling it?

My guess is that you have some settings misconfigured within the hangouts/google plus.

Start a new chat and then look for the settings icon (looks like a gear). Then check your mic and camera settings - often depending on your device you have several options available.

View attachment 7162
View attachment 7163
Hello. Thanks for your answer. It turns out that I rolled back the driver software on the microphone and it fixed the problem. Hmm....
Its on a computer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom