EAs comensation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Everything to Nothing
EA awarded 2000 points to any BF2 player active in the stat outage, F*** yeah, i didnt have to play any of staff seargent and i go on holiday come back and im a rank higher

Boo I definitely got more then 2k, give us 13.2k so I can rank up :)

Following the June outage of Battlefield 2 player stats, DICE and EA have been working to compensate all players who were active during that time for the frustrating inconvenience we realise this issue represented. We were particularly eager to provide this as it was recently discovered that stats from some 64 player servers during the outage period cannot be recovered as we had previously believed and sincerely hoped. Stats from smaller servers should be unaffected however we realise this still represents a disappointing loss of play time recognition for some players and wish to apologise for that unanticipated outcome.

After examining all the options, it has been decided that players who were active during the stats outage will be granted an additional 2000 points as well as a gold star. This will be awarded to over 150,000 affected players from midnight onwards (US West coast time) on Wednesday August 8th. We hope this goes some way towards redressing the balance and wish to again apologise for the frustration this stats issue represented for many of you.

See you all on the Battlefield.

EA Forums: Stats Outage Compensation ...

I was wondering where I got the gold star from...

it is pretty good, i got 4 weapon unlocks in total for the past week,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom