Asus A8N32-sli Deluxe Motherboard
Asus En7900gtx512mb
Seagate 250gb Sata Hard Drive
Kingston 2gb Memory Kit
CoolMax 600w Power Supply
Antec Super Lanboy Mini Tower
32"acer LCD
Logitech G25
I had a few glitches when I first tried the demo. After I used end it all, Blew all the dust out of my rig, I can run the demo very smooth with little to no lag. I have nothing overclocked and it looks awsome on the 32" monitor.

I installed the game, but now cannot find where it installed to. I got no option for a location or anything. HELP!@

I installed the game, but now cannot find where it installed to. I got no option for a location or anything. HELP!@

lol... where did you install it to? go search your harddrive. organize by modified, or just search "crysis". lol... wow dude.

lol at NOOBinfamous, so seriously though, just right click on the Crysis shortcut on your desktop, go to properties and go to "Find Target" then use the "Up" button (next to forward in Windows Explorer) until you find the original folder, or just go to Program Files and look for Crytek or EA folder, o_O

lol at NOOBinfamous, so seriously though, just right click on the Crysis shortcut on your desktop, go to properties and go to "Find Target" then use the "Up" button (next to forward in Windows Explorer) until you find the original folder, or just go to Program Files and look for Crytek or EA folder, o_O

It doesn't make an icon, but still, a rather laughable problem to not know where it is or how to find it.

yea like when i played the demo it is awesome! like i had to play it on full low and like low rez. I had like lower than recomended settings, but awesome game. I had super lag but still it was a great game. Just so you know i had like 700mb ram Geforce 6200, so you can play if you dont have full recomended settings. if you encounter lag just lower your settings. or if you still super laggy just upgrade your ram/ graphics. i did and now it is awesome!

GeForce 8600 GT FTW!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom