Game Hunters Contact Info + Multiplayer Gaming Spreadsheet

I tried adding my stuff, but it didnt take.... ajacks13 is my name, insulting Borst is my game

Rider has to approve it; otherwise random people/spammers that find the google doc info page can just put in random crap. See below:

Hmmm. Tried entering my info but the spreadsheet didn't seem to update. Suggestions?

Oh, I have to do it manually. I haven't checked it in awhile.

I'll do it here in a bit though.

when did this get stickied. Thanks mods mighty fine of ya

I did just today ;).

I tried adding my stuff, but it didnt take.... ajacks13 is my name, insulting Borst is my game

I have to physically update it after someone fills out the form.

The games section is for multiplayer games, so I didn't add inFamous because its single player.

I have to physically update it after someone fills out the form.

The games section is for multiplayer games, so I didn't add inFamous because its single player.

I know there's a way to automatically add form info into a spreadsheet... just not sure if there's a way to make it so you just have to click "approve" or not with google docs/forms.

Thanks for the sticky, carnage!

Not a problem!

@Rider, this might be beneficial to look into if you want to setup auto-insert on approval: https://developers.google.com/apps-script/articles/expense_report_approval

Sounds like you could get it to work.

Thanks, I'll probably take a look at it this weekend. I forgot to check it and missed a couple people that filled it out. For the games though, the way I have it setup is via data validation through a list of items. Not sure if the automatic way could do it or not.

And its up to date.

If you guys want to update your games just fill out the form and put your name and the games you're playing and I'll change it.

Thanks, I'll probably take a look at it this weekend. I forgot to check it and missed a couple people that filled it out. For the games though, the way I have it setup is via data validation through a list of items. Not sure if the automatic way could do it or not.

And its up to date.

If you guys want to update your games just fill out the form and put your name and the games you're playing and I'll change it.

Good question; I'm sure you could at least get the people part automated.

Back
Top Bottom