Game Hunters Contact Info + Multiplayer Gaming Spreadsheet

Have you seen that Dragon Quest 3ds XL? I have no intention of getting a 3ds anytime soon, but if they release that one here its as good as bought.

This is a fantastic idea, even though I'm ridiculously late to the party on it. I'll update my info as I get it (mostly because I haven't the foggiest idea what my PS3 ID is because I never do multiplayer on it - which will change when I get the PS4 because it will become my primary system).

This is a fantastic idea, even though I'm ridiculously late to the party on it. I'll update my info as I get it (mostly because I haven't the foggiest idea what my PS3 ID is because I never do multiplayer on it - which will change when I get the PS4 because it will become my primary system).

Thanks. Yeah, just fill out the form whenever you get it and I'll add ya to the spreadsheet right away.

And another reminder to those on the spreadsheet...you can reply here or fill out the form again with updates info or if certain games become a priority.

Consider adding an 'origin' ID name for PC players due it possibly being different.

Think mine is still XGCForsakend there, not fully sure.

I haven't had a chance to update the document, but I'll have the ps4 tomorrow. Can someone add Metsphan to the ps4 list.

Still have my xbox one pre-order but will most likely cancel next week.

Consider adding an 'origin' ID name for PC players due it possibly being different.

Think mine is still XGCForsakend there, not fully sure.

I can do that. I'll try to find a way later tonight on how to verify Origin IDs like Steam.

I haven't had a chance to update the document, but I'll have the ps4 tomorrow. Can someone add Metsphan to the ps4 list.

Still have my xbox one pre-order but will most likely cancel next week.

There's no "PS4 list" but the spreadsheet does have your PSN ID listed and for PS4 games you submitted you were getting BF4 so that's what is currently set.

If you're getting other PS4 multiplayer games I can add them to the drop down list.

Back
Top Bottom