Elder Scrolls Online for PS4/Xbox One

I didn't know Buy2Play was even a thing! Goddam kids these days and their newfangled slangology.

To be fair, Buy2Play has been around forever but never coined until Free2Play and everything came about.

Buy2Play = any game you buy and then can play multiplayer for free

So lastplace and I bit the bullet and bought this yesterday. We'll be on tonight. Not 100% which faction we'll be on yet though.

Is there a troll option?

No, I don't think so. I try to make a troll if available though.

In Elder Scrolls games I'm usually Khajiit though cause I love kitty cats :)

But want to do something different in ESO

No, I don't think so. I try to make a troll if available though.

In Elder Scrolls games I'm usually Khajiit though cause I love kitty cats :)

But want to do something different in ESO

I played a Khajit in Oblivion, but the constant anti-species comments annoyed me and I just wound up killing anyone that talked ****.

I spose if it catches on with enough familiar people, I'll consider it more seriously. I'm gonna have to stop going outside and doing stuff soon so I have more time to play.

I played a Khajit in Oblivion, but the constant anti-species comments annoyed me and I just wound up killing anyone that talked ****.

LOLOL, I know exactly what you mean. That's one thing that kinda drives me nuts in Skyrim. Unkillable NPCs that run their mouths or are just unpleasant in general. A one-time fist fight isn't enough...I want to burn the body. I DID, have the satisfaction of killing the High Elf "Inquisitor" type in Markarth that was looking for people worshipping Talos. He was such a smug @sshole, it was fairly enjoyable having to re-do it 5-6 times to make sure I didn't get too many people's attention.

Even though their harsh words hurt me really bad, cats have tear ducts but don't cry so they never knew how bad I hurt cause I'd never cry unlike weak humans

:(

LOLOL, I know exactly what you mean. That's one thing that kinda drives me nuts in Skyrim. Unkillable NPCs that run their mouths or are just unpleasant in general. A one-time fist fight isn't enough...I want to burn the body. I DID, have the satisfaction of killing the High Elf "Inquisitor" type in Markarth that was looking for people worshipping Talos. He was such a smug @sshole, it was fairly enjoyable having to re-do it 5-6 times to make sure I didn't get too many people's attention.

Even though their harsh words hurt me really bad, cats have tear ducts but don't cry so they never knew how bad I hurt cause I'd never cry unlike weak humans

:(

I could be engrossed in the middle of a quest and some dickwad would start running his mouth and I would drop everything I was doing and pull a Taxi Driver on them. "You talking to me?! YOU TALKING TO ME?!!!!!"

I could be engrossed in the middle of a quest and some dickwad would start running his mouth and I would drop everything I was doing and pull a Taxi Driver on them. "You talking to me?! YOU TALKING TO ME?!!!!!"

I always pegged you for being a stalker. CONFIRMED

Back
Top Bottom