I now have GigaPocket software that will work on a non sony computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricB

Chillin Techie
if you have a sony computer with a capture card, then you know that they make some of the best video capture cards out there with no cpu use or sticking frames.

the problem is if that computer breaks down you can't use that card on any other computer. the sony drivers or gigapocket software won't install to any non sony computer.

lot of people are suing sony because of this. A lot of people want to use this card on another pc

I found the guy that wrote the software. I got a copy of gigapocket and the driver that will allow it to work on any machine. let me know if it need to be uploaded here.

the card has the Conexant MPEG II decoder chip CX23416. the same chip in some haupage and ati capture cards, but their drivers won't work on this one as sony and that guy built this card. it works the following cards ENX-26, ENX-20 and maybe the enx-11

Re: I now GigaPocket software that will work on non sony computer.

Eric, can i get a link to the driver for the sony tuner card and gigapocket. Can't run it from my restore disk for the rz34g . Thanks

Eric,

I would appreciate having access to those drivers and software. I have a Sony Vaio that crapped out and I built a new system myself but haven't been able to get the TV Tuner card to work. I would greatly appreciate your help with the software link. Thanks, Anthony

gigapocket

install all of them when you unzip this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom