Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know... :o

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice Daddy

Fully Optimized
for a school assignment I am supposed to track and survey what people think about George W. Bush...

allong with other research... I was hopeing this poll would tell me something...

Most people here will think Bush is not doing a good job, and we will see lots of "I hate America" posts in this thread from certain members.

TF isn't a good indication of what Americans think on this issue, this has been posted before and like 85-90% of TF's members dissaproved or something like that, which is far greater than the national rate of near 55-60% who dissaprove of him according to polls such as CNN.

Try posting this at several other forums as well that deal with several different intrest groups. For instance, teenage gamers at TF aren't going to have the same views as car enthusiats, farmers, religious people, doctors, IT professionals, and countless other intrest groups who all have places on the net.

Try posting this at several other forums as well that deal with several different intrest groups. For instance, teenage gamers at TF aren't going to have the same views as car enthusiats, farmers, religious people, doctors, and countless other intrest groups who all have places on the net.

lol, my research isn't limited to tf... I am looking on different news sites...

thanx

Also, if you want this to be accurate, our forum has tons of Canadian and Australian members, and I dont know if you want to take their opinions into your research, unless you are trying to see what people globally think of Bush.

lol yea. this generation of people seem to be either against bush or neutral. I, myself, don't agree with Bush, but that doesn't mean I am against republicans.

There are a lot of one issue voters and people either like/hate Bush based on one are just a few issues. The two single most controversial issues in America and the issue that clearly divides liberals and conservatives are the issues of homosexual marriage and abortion. Many people, whatever reason they give, can trace their like or hatred for Bush, Clinton, whoever is in power back to these issues.

beedubaya said:
There are a lot of one issue voters and people either like/hate Bush based on one are just a few issues. The two single most controversial issues in America and the issue that clearly divides liberals and conservatives are the issues of homosexual marriage and abortion. Many people, whatever reason they give, can trace their like or hatred for Bush, Clinton, whoever is in power back to these issues.

And invading random country's

DJ-CHRIS said:
And invading random country's

There are pro-war and anti-war people in both the Democratic and Republican party, although more and more people are starting to lean anti-war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom