• Have someone build it for me, im too lazy to DIY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have someone build it for me if it's cheaper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy the ability to make no decisions for myself..... and ValueSelect sux nutz!! :p

Ok my comp ran great on it even OCed to 2.65ghz but still.

Go vote. :D

The Big Typhoon is better. As PZERO said however, both are very good coolers.

Flying-Squirrel said:
Haha ya I had to leave my computer cause it was sooooo annoying watching that 2fps crap. I intend on getting some AS5 when I get my new cooler.

It sounds like you think CNPS9500 is better is that correct PZERO?

umm why dont u guys just get the full version and disable it? maybe i shouldnt say where i get my s/n and keys. nevermind.

good job LOL

anyways personal choice, looks, sound, feel. doesnt matter to me pick one :D

i saw you post on one thread that you said you were getting teh big typhoon and that was like last week :freak:

still havent voted ;)

Ya that was back when I thought I would have the money to buy it. But no instead I have been RMAing and rebuying ram for the past 2 weeks basically :(

go vote

So these are my thoughts:

Cooling:
CNPS9500 wins by a small margin if turned up all the way

Noise:
Big Typhoon wins because when at max is only 16 dba

Ease of Installation:
I don't really know, probably Big Typhoon wins but it is a bit difficult to fit the screwdriver in to tighten some plate thing.

Price:
Big Typhoon wins at around $51 on zipzoomfly with free 2day shipping compared to about $64 on newegg which would probably charge about another $4 for shipping.

Anyone agree/disagree with that analysis? Currently I think the vote is tied at 2-2 probably cause PZERO hasn't voted :p

oh boy all the pressure is on me

i believe the typhoon is harder to install becuase you got to take the mobo out and stuff, while the CNPS9500 is just a push on.

actually i think both are hardest to install lol because you got to put the mobo backplaye on

Id go for the 9500

it looks better and works with the airflow in the case.

My idea would be to mount another 92 mm fan on the back of it
and then use stacked 120mm rear fans on the back of the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom