You're wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[t..o..m]

I can't brain today
internetvq8.gif

How I imagine moderators

Edit by Nitestick: I think you're wrong. We're not like that. By the way I edited the title spelling from "your" to "you're".

;)

Re: Your wrong!

OMG my last 5 post were like all loooooooooools. Seeing how I don't want to continue this pattern.

LMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sort of a classic internet cartoon, isn't it? It's all right, I didn't become a moderator to be popular ;)

internetvq8.gif

How I imagine moderators

My some one is in a mood arnt they? Look plane an simple fact the mods are 1) Chosen for there maturity and Technical skill, 2) Chosen for there willing ness to not just follow but to enforce the rules. Think of us as the police on the forums our job is to enforce the rules and help out forum members with there issues some times we come off as the bad guy but we are not.

Sort of a classic internet cartoon, isn't it? It's all right, I didn't become a moderator to be popular ;)

Non of us did, but atleast we get the benifits of the privet toilet and extra icecream in the break room.

Break room.. I'm willing to bet its more of a break-walk in closet.
You have no idea... :D

Many of our mods never even asked for the job, but we're nominated by other mods and members. They had no idea they were being considered until they got a PM asking if they would be interested in accepting the position.

Besides, that can't be me in that cartoon... way too thin. ;)

Non of us did, but atleast we get the benifits of the privet toilet and extra icecream in the break room.

Weren't you supposed to be bringing in a 6 pack as well? I thought that's what the deal was! I need a little Guinness in the mornings...

You have no idea... :D

Many of our mods never even asked for the job, but we're nominated by other mods and members. They had no idea they were being considered until they got a PM asking if they would be interested in accepting the position.

Besides, that can't be me in that cartoon... way too thin. ;)

I was guilted into becomming a mod :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom