Your routine at christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
like............ dude.

Lets see, I go online and buy some cool stuff then it show up on the doorstep and I take it all for my own.

haah what's up with the dude, dude? but that "cute" thing was pretty weird dude. unless the dude is really a chick and not a dude. lol, then that would also be weird tho dude. so are you really a dude, dude? cuz that was pretty non heterosexual dude, and a little bit on the creepy side too dude, considering he's a 14 year old dude.

Whats your routine at christmas ?
I spend about about $100 to $150 on gifts on family and any one else that I feel is deserving of presents from me.

However it's not unusual that I will team up with some one else (like my sister) and purchase some thing really expensive for another family member. Like this year, My parents and myself have arranged to get my sister's BF a new video card and CPU.

Since I don't have any extended family in Australia, we spend christmas with my god father place. Normally it's over at my parent place. However this year, it's going to be over at his place. (About 2 days drive)

On Christmas day, what we do is have some coffee and wake up a little bit (and recover from the night before). What happens is that one person gets to be "Santa Claus" as s/he will give out one gift to one person to open while every one watches. They get thier gifts and exchange thank yous. And then the next person get thier gift.

The morning progresses as every one starts playing around with what ever they have. Normally my god farther manopolises the TV. Dad's quickly getting tanked. Mum and my god mother has thier conversation. Meanwhile us younger generation (myself, my sister, her BF and my god farther's son) quickly disappears to our computers where you mostly will not see us until dinner time. Dinner is normally a large turkey.

And for the next 48 hours, I am normally gripping onto my wallet as I want to hit the post christmas sales ASAP.

OH Yeah...... since I am one of the few regulare Australians on this forum, I am normally the first person to start the Dec 25 Merry Christmas Threads.

haah what's up with the dude, dude? but that "cute" thing was pretty weird dude. unless the dude is really a chick and not a dude. lol, then that would also be weird tho dude. so are you really a dude, dude? cuz that was pretty non heterosexual dude, and a little bit on the creepy side too dude, considering he's a 14 year old dude.

Hes got a Point :),

I Recognised something Wrong with your Sig dude,.. a Spelling mistake on the "Saphire" its meant "sapphire"

Not sure if you Allready knew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom