Your pick for the best movie of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even without the CG, the movie would still have been abysmal and not worthy of the Indy name. The whole feel and story of the movie was off.

for an animated film wall-e for a regular film its hands down the dark knight.

these would be my picks as well

Did Wall-E make anyone else "tear up"?

Cause.... I'm not saying that it made me tear up...
I just want to know for informational purposes......
This study that I'm doing and all.....

About how that movie makes grown men cry....

OK OK I was BALLIN'!!!!

Seriously though, great movie!!

Just like they did with the Thunderbirds movie.

That movie dose not exist an will never exist - any one who mentions such a film will be savagely beaten by bunny rabbits and have a forced lobotomy performed by myself or mak with a rusty melon baller.

thunderbirds_verdvd.jpg

Another memorable film for 2008 for me is Eden Log It's a french film that came out in europe around this time last year. It's of a strange flick, but I liked it any ways.

What is this 4th Indiana Jones movie you speak off? Like I look at Harrison Ford IMDB listing, and I see the movie Firewall (2006) and Crossing Over (2009). I don't remember Harrison Ford staring in any films during 2008.

Sorry, but the last Indiana Jones movie was The Last Crusade. There is no 4th film.

Yes. Sorry, I don't mean to be sounding like i was living under a rock for the last 19, it just that the 4th film was a load of rubbish in my opinion. Seriously, 3 script rewrites and that was the best they could do. Like there was the CGI Grophers. Like Gopher Broke look more convincing.
Then there was Nuclear Bomb Scene. Surviving the Nuclear Bomb inside the fridge is one thing. Surviving the impact of that fidge getting blown to the other side of Ground Zero was another.
The water fall scene did not excite me at all. Considering that we are talking about a guy that run out of of way from large bolders and doing daring escapes on run away mining trollies, the water fall scene just put me to sleep.
And then there is the alien at the end that has been stuck in a mountain. They should of just called him Lord Xenu instead and linked every thing to the OTIII text of Scientology instead.

Now if you excuse me as i need to sanitise my brain again of memories of the 4th Indiana Jones

Sorry, but Crystal Skull was one of those movies where they took some thing from my childhood and raped it. Just like they did with the Thunderbirds movie.
Yea...clearly I missed your joke :embaressed:

There were just SO many things that were wrong with the movie...and what was with the halo type lighting? Drove me nuts!...

these would be my picks as well

Did Wall-E make anyone else "tear up"?
Cause.... I'm not saying that it made me tear up...
I just want to know for informational purposes......
This study that I'm doing and all.....
About how that movie makes grown men cry....
OK OK I was BALLIN'!!!!
Seriously though, great movie!!

i did get all tingely inside tho didtn ball. it was indeed a much better movie then i thought it would be.

Okay I just got back from seeing the best movie of the year. Nothing touches Slumdog Millionaire; its hands down the most powerful movie of the year and is Danny Boyle's undisputed masterpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom