Your first PC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't laugh please, my first game was... Prehistoric and Mario on some old school pc with 1GB hard disk.

Warcraft II owned Starcraft. I believe here's where it came in, the people that played Starcraft first like Starcraft, the people that played Warcraft first liked Warcraft. I believe computers started to get popular around the Starcraft age, however that is just a belief.

To me back in the day, the Warcraft II demo just fascinated me! I decided to buy it when it was released. Amazing game, but not as amazing as some.

Starcraft blows, and Starcraft II will blow again, despite the people that like it. I know that they can do much better.

I have a prophecy, a grand prophecy! Starcraft II, you will not be able to create artwork, units, buildings, weapons in Starcraft II, but long before Red Alert 2, westwood's games could.

We shall see, won't we? If I'm wrong, my mistake, if I'm right, bow under me fools.

first game was probably oregon trail at school... next game at a friends would probably be Wing Commander

When I finally got my own PC... first game i played and couldn't stop. Ultima VIII(i think thats the right number, the pagan one)

Actually makes me want to find it again and play :p.

my first game was baulders gate 2: Shadows of Amn. Its such a sick game, i still play it to this day, like 7 years later. haha.

Your first PC game
Educational or Non-Educational? I am going to assume Non-Educational as my parents hit me with a lot of things like Sticky Bears and Maths Blaster.

In Search of the Most Amazing Thing by Spinnaker Software for the Apple IIe. This was in 1984.

Mind you, between 1986 and 1989, I was programing in BASIC, and I was able to come up with some BASIC ASCII games.

First game that I actually purchase with my own money would of been Ultimate Doom for Mac. This would of been 1996.

The Oregon Trail 2.........one of the best n most funniest games ive played when i was a kid. I have 6 bros n 2 sisters n it was fun as **** to see my sibilings die due to sickness n stuff! ROFL.

Little Big Adventure 2,

great game released in 1996 when i was 4 ;) took me until the age of 12 to complete as until then i had not discovered walkthroughs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom