Your first PC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHh yeah and the old "ONE MUST FALL" game, that was really awesome. And what was that old azz game atari made with that triangular ship thing.
Does anyone know where i can get it? (i had that on my pc back then az wel)

the only triangular ship i can think of is asteroids.

ONE MUST FALL, yes, but that game always crashed for me, from DOS to Windows XP. It was so good, never got to play the full version.

Quake on modem to modem alot of latenight hours beeting up my friend or vise versa :) and then along came BattleZone

Sodaen, your insane,( just had to say it); I enjoy starcraft over warcraft largly for the unique units in starcraft, I pretty much play all rts style games, starcraft remains a favourite.

Bah, what I say is the truth and you know it. Starcraft is not configurable in the slightest and it is a byproduct of Warcraft. Warcraft came first and they are one in the same, you tell me I'm insane, well maybe, but people are crazier.

I think my first game was Outlaws which is a computer shooting game. Can't really remember much of the past.

OMG, my first PC game?!?! I think it would have to be Oregon Trail and Fraction Muncher's (any Math Muncher game). All from when I was in elementary school.

I also probably played Oregon Trail for MAC first. But probably the first game I ever played for real was red alert 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom