You may be a noobie when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my best, but not bad either. (Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory)

et22vz2.png

Wow, you still play that old game?
BF2 FTW! I would try BF2142, but I don't want to have to start all over. Plus, you have to unlock everything? nah.

Ya those razr mice are awesome I hear.

I've RMA'd (1) Razer Diamondback and (2) Razer Copperheads my most recent copperhead died yesterday. Over all they are great performance mice, but they are obviously not made well. All three mice that i've RMA'd lasted less then a year. Just FYI.

As far as ownage pics, I'll try to post some later...

The only weapon I used was the Desert Eagle. I kid you not.
Is that Source or 1.6? I can't really tell since I never played either.
But nice shooting. :)

No time like the present: http://www.techist.com/forums/f40/hot-deal-razer-copperhead-39-99-a-139150/

And, yes, RAZER mice are awesome.
What a tantalizing price. I can only hope it becomes cheaper. :p

Not my best, but not bad either. (Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory)
Nice, what was your Main weapon during the game?

Wow, you still play that old game?
Oh yea, going on seven years now. I had hoped that Star Trek Legacy would be an "armada three" but it wasn't, in fact, legacy was sooo incredibly bad that I only played it for five minutes and never again. I should probably uninstall it. ;)

I've RMA'd (1) Razer Diamondback and (2) Razer Copperheads my most recent copperhead died yesterday. Over all they are great performance mice, but they are obviously not made well. All three mice that i've RMA'd lasted less then a year. Just FYI.

As far as ownage pics, I'll try to post some later...
I would love to buy one now or when I build in a few months but my Kensington hasn't failed me yet.. So I will wait till its death..

smegma.jpg

MAn i wish I screenshoted the one where i killed someone in pit on dust2 with a flashbang, i was too busy cracking up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom