You know what really grinds my gears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obnoxious , self-righteous, whining little ****s. My biggest fear is that if I quit smoking, I'll become on of you...Don't take that wrong. I have something to tell you non-smokers that I know for a fact that you don't know, and I feel it's my duty to pass on information at all times. Ready?.......Non-smokers die every day...Enjoy your evening. See, I know that you entertain this eternal life fantasy because you've chosen not to smoke, but let me be the 1st to POP that bubble and bring you hurtling back to reality....You're dead too.
- Bill Hicks

I have no problem with people smoking. But unlike other habits, smoking DOES annoy those of us who dont smoke. I prefer to take up hobbies that i know will end up shortening my life, but they also dont affect other people. When i drink a beer, people dont have to worry about my alcohol stinking up their clothing. One thing i love about moving from texas to colorado is that everything out here is smoke free. I can actually go to the bowling alley and go home without having to burn my clothes and take a shower to get the smoke out of my hair.

I was just kidding. I thought that bill hicks quote fit the thread though. I smoke occasionally and I want to quit, I get stressed out easily though. Here in Austin they put a smoking ban on all restaurants and bars a while back, and at the time I thought it was horrible legislation but now that it's been in effect for a while I have to admit is nice to be able to open your eyes in a bar and also to not come home smelling like an ashtray

Everything.......nuf said

oh and ppl who leave the IRC chat link in their sig even though the service no longer works and are just too @(#(*&@'in lazy to take it out......uh oh...:D

To add to my post from the first page....

-People that talk like they know everything their is to know about cars. I grew up around them and have worked on and rebuilt countless motors. So when I hear some punk 16 year old talking like he knows it all, I can't help but bite my toungue.

-People that think Abercrombie and American Eagle are on the higher end of the fashion spectrum. Teenage guys and girls get their mommys and daddys to buy them $100 ripped jeans. Please. I'll take my Diesels over those anyday.

-Aeropostle. I hate that store with a passion and would never be caught dead in there.

-Hot Topic. 76% of the kids that shop there have braided colored hair and listen to Insane Clown Possie. Their clothes are attrocios(sp?) and the mallcore music they play there is awfull. Enough said.

-People that think the only reason people use a Linux distro is because they can't afford Windows.

-Spoiled *** kids. Nothing makes me more angry then that. I was raised very fortunate, more so then alot of kids. But I've always appreciated what I've had and I know that I am lucky to have the life I've had. So when I hear kids bragging about what they're parents bought them at the mall, I wan't to destroy them.

-People that associate Korn, Slipknot, Senses Fail, and other bands alike with Metal.

- Honda Civics, Honda Accords, and Acura Integras. They're fine economy cars. But the whole body kit/street race thing, is complete ********.

I must say Hot Topic does have a fairly nice selection of band t-shirts as well as other including genres like halo 3. ****, just a few weeks ago, I picked up a pretty cool shirt form there.

Now most of their stuff is just strange.

Now on to the whole american eagle/abercrombie/hollister.

At american eagle you can pick up a nice pair of jeans for about 40 bucks. I have about 3 pairs, and i think they fit great and theyre comfortable. I absolutely abhor abercrombie, but i like both hollister and a.e. though I almost exclusively shop the clearance rack.

Modern society.
Creationism being taught to children as fact rather that religious belief.
Idiots who claim reading can't be fun.
People won't accept that ASDL routers won't work on a Cable connection.
Apple.
iPod's.
The iLife style.
The price for computer parts in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom