You Are All Slacking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kow that I have slacked off posting a bit of late. I am basically tired of answering the same stinking questions over and over and over and...

Sometimes the sheer stupidity of some of the questions floors me. It only takes a little common sense for some things.

meh, most of the questions more than half the people can answer such as

"I changed my FSB from 200 to 450 and now my computer won't boot what gives!?!" so I'd rather not bother answering that honestly when you know 5 mins later there will be 10 posts that all say the same thing

"Bored as hell v4.0.1..."

DJ-CHRIS said:

ATIRAGEPRO's post should have been hijacked but not closed. It should have turned into a free for all ATIRAGEPRO is not as cool as he thinks with lots of photoshopping thread
THAT WAS THE POINT... LOL :eek: :eek: :cool:

DMo224 said:

P.S. I'm the SigSanta!

The SigSanta? Are you leaving sigs under all of the good kids trees? I think that I have been good, although I dont really qualify as a kid. Perhaps I will look under some trees when I get home. I dont see any trees here in the office, so I will check the trees at home.

^^^^^
Hello and welcome to the list, and DMo as well for thinking he's santa.

Damned crazy people's.

Him said:
Not even from the huge posters, you've really been shirking your posting duties. What gives?

Who cares? Maybe people have a life to live. It's not like anyone is bound to come to a forum and post just because you think they should.
If you're so worried about this place, then start posting up more quality, rather than pointless finger pointing at other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom