Yo! New memeber here

scorp123kwa

Beta member
I'm in my junior year in High school and planning on studying Mechatronics once I graduate. I really into computers and other tech, I want t get to know how it all works because I have interests in creating something. I also want to learn about computer programming.

If you know of any place where I could get more information please reply!

Welcome!

Mechatronics is generally a hard major to find (i think). Most colleges don't have a "Mechatronics Major" but will offer courses that resemble mechatronics.
I attended Lehigh University and was an Electrical Engineering major. they only have 2 classes labeled "mechatronics" One is a lecture, and the other is a lab. Very tough work in a sense (because my professor didn't know how to use much. he was trying out new interface devices), but that's apart of being an engineer. I also had Senior lab which was basically the same thing as the Mechatronics lab but was a group project.

If you want to learn Programming, You could check out Python or Java. It's very easy to learn, a fair amount of companies are interested in people who use python and a lot are interested in those who know Java. Right now on Coursera, they are offering a Python course. It's about 6 weeks in and actually about to end but i THINK you can still sign up and watch the lectures, do homework, take the quizzes. I did that for my C++ class and watched the videos about a year late (lol)

Anyway, Welcome and Have fun :)

Back
Top Bottom