XtremeSystems = XtremeJoke.. and not even a good one lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok first of all you dont go to a forum based on PROs that use triple phase change setups and CUSTOM watercooling kits for a basic POS kit you can get for 100 bucks on Newegg. These guys dont know what that "n00b" crap is ok? Your dissing THE best of the BEST (core guys). Your calling guys n00bs who hold world records with the colling setup they made, not one they bought from a store. If anybody is the n00b you are because you are the one going on a forum like that asking about some prebuilt POS. It is also disrespectful to diss a whole forum based on a few posts and ppl who actualy DID answer your question. They cant help it you cant afford what they can or make it yourself.

to above [PP not bleak], i didn't read :eek: nothing personal but you usualy just flame people, execpt the beggining saying something about these people are pros that has triple phase and all, great but they dont have a clue of the very basics. lol.

matt, they all gave me a very unrelated responses lol.... and im impatient towards ignorace...

to HAVOC, I guess so lol..... I can't blame them for not knowing much in certain area but c'mon, look at the replies I Got there, its rediculous some of the people there didnt even bother enough to read my post throughly [Example: that guy suggesting me custom parts, lol??]

to RockyZ, I didn't have the patience reading throughly so many things about custom w/c kits just to reach a line or two between a million suggesting a couple of prebuilts =\ thats why I made a topic about it.

Ridlyn, not all xs members are stupid, but the ones that have posted on my thread weren't that bright.

To gaara, im not trying to be disrespectfull, but I expected far more from XS Than a bunch of people that doesn't bother to even read what you write and just reply regardlessly of what you asked lol. and I do realize they just volunteer, but it doesn't mean I can not state my opinion.... as i'm sure some of you do on other people or places.

Edit: To Chankama [I think this is how its spelled, sorry if its not :X] - How more could I filter my post? I clearly said a couple of times I CANNOT get custom ones, I Clearly stated that I want either opinions over the ones I was looking at, and amusingly enough, I Clearly stated I just want extra ideas of w/c kits that fit in my budget [yes! I wrote a budget too! If only they'd read it, lol] and fit a couple of requirements [yup.. wrote those too].
So unless I missed something, i don't know how else could I be more clear about my needs and questions :S Those people just didn't bother to read any of it......... so you could see why I lost my patience.. lol

I guess as havoc nicely put it, those people are more of an overclockers than w/c "pros"... and I, and nobody else can blame them for that, but I still can say I Expected more off them, and thats my problem not theirs.

and still thats my opinion...... the replys I got there is a total joke in my prespective, you may see it otherwise, thats the beauty of things :) .

-Jo.

Those people are more into the extreme, most wont bother with a prebuilt kit. They will give you them answers in hopes that you will decide to go with custom.

to above [PP not bleak], i didn't read nothing personal but you usualy just flame people, execpt the beggining saying something about these people are pros that has triple phase and all, great but they dont have a clue of the very basics. lol.
I didnt flame anybody, but i dont see how you can say these dont know anything when they hold world records. YOu have to realize that the "real" guys dont have time to post on n00b questions such as that. They are to busy beta testing new hardware or making new world records.

P.P. Mguire said:
They are to busy beta testing new hardware or making new world records.

lol.. these two points should never go together in a sentence. haha..

Beta testing new hardware is on the pretty low end of "computer occupations".. Setting overclocking world records, obviously, is more significant... And pretty cool.. ;)

All i know

Is I saw a topic and everyone thought that anti-static bags conducted electricity.

They don't, and I even tested it myself.

DJ-CHRIS said:
All i know

Is I saw a topic and everyone thought that anti-static bags conducted electricity.

They don't, and I even tested it myself.

dont they?!? :eek: oh. thats me out then.

heh, how do they work then? hmm.... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom