Xtremedezign.tk launched..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, nor do most other people, like those popup ads :)

The buttons are a little bland, and when pointing at them moving over the others, two will highlight at the same time.

The pictures seem to cut off a lot--maybe just seems like tha--but to me, personally, it makes it feel cheaply made. I'd just say contrast the colors and blend the pictures in a little better. Also note the colors of your text with the pictures, logo, etc. Make them match, nice 'n tidy!

Not sure if that's the kind of reply you wanted, but that's my "suggestions"!

Can't tell much more with just the main page there ;)

Good luck,
-Xula

You need to blend the graphics into each other more. it looks like all the graphics belong to another type of website. know what i mean? like its just a bunch of photos just put in different places. u need one skin that blends throughout the whole page.

Your main banner is very bland compared to what we've seen before. And also, the graphics included in your banner are completely irrelevant to your site's purpose. I understand that it is now under construction, but it may need some ExtremeConstruction to be up-to-par with some of today's design sites. :)
Other than that, I applaud anyone who can build and design their very own webpage. It takes time and skill, that you obviously have. :)

I'll give you the same comment you gave to me... Boring! The site is filled with randomness as you have everything just thrown together. I'm with mac_mogul on this as you need some real help to get that site to look mediocre.

thank you from all of you

Tnx buddies

this was my first try and i will show all the second try which is a good one just wait and be patient....

thanking all of you for saying so coz i need such comments or we can say feed backs..

Thank you again !
bye

Meh. I am not to impressed by it. It seems really generic and with very little if any effort put into it. There were somethings i did like

The design on the side was cool, but otherwise there isnt much else to look at. hopefully it will be muhc more content heavy because right now its sort of nothing to look at.

You have an awesome logo, but i kind of feel like the layout is lacking some originality. The headers and navigation just seem kinda 'bulky'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom