XFX Far Cry 2 Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
XFX Far Cry 2 Bundle

XFX has announced a promotion where they will be bundling a copy of Far Cry 2 with select GeForce 9 series graphics cards. There is no telling how long the promotion will last so if you are wanting Far Cry 2 and a new video card, you might want to get in on this deal.

Engineered to generate a mind-blowing gaming experience, XFX GeForce® 9 Series GPUs offer such industry-leading features as PhysX®, Cuda, PureVideo® and Hybrid Power technology. Available in an array of performance-driven clock speeds, dual- and three-way SLI® mode capabilities (on specific cards), and price points, XFX's 9 Series cards deliver the highest data transfer speeds that generate a more realistic game experience.

lol my dad was cheking out ncix today hes suscribd to there news letter adn hes liek hey sam ncix is giving away a free copy of far cry 2 witn any nvidia video card purchase ,im like well dad ive got no money for a gpu right now i need to buy a camera hes like i know i just thought id rub it in. also xfx offers it with there gtx gpus aswell, but to me it looks liek they are giving it away with there 9 series cards to be exclusive as no other is doing it with there 9 series aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom