Xbox or Sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
2Crunk said:
Hey, i just saw this really cool thread in the xbox forum that asks a whole bunch of xbox guys which system is better.....guess what they said???Anyways, i don't even need to ask which system is the best because we all know PS2 is DA Bomb.

I just got an Xbox and I like it better then ps2 but I'm keeping my ps2 around for GT4 I can't wait!

Quote:
PS2 - 71.3 Million units up till May 2004
Gamecube - 13.9 Million units up till May 2004
Xbox - 13.7 Million units up till May 2004

So so Game cube sold more then that vcr wannabe Xbox. lol

Yes the gamecube did sell more units than the x-box, but to take up for the x-box, the major difference in sales is in japan. Japan does not like the x-box because it is an american made machine, unlike the gamecube and playstation. If you were to take japan out of the equation, x-box would have sold nearly 2 million more consoles than nintendo versus being outsold by only 200,000. Yes all you x-box fanatics i am taking up for the x-box, but look at the overall picture....PS2 is still "KING".

I have a PS2,Xbox,Camecube and I think the ps2 is the best. It has better games them xbox and camecube. But xbox has Halo, Halo2, Unreal II ect. And camecube has Resident Evil, Resident Evil Zero,Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes ect. But I like my PS2 the best because of the games.

ps2 is by far the best. It has a better option of games and a much better controller

*sticks up for xbox*

Moddable.

PS2 was compatible with ps1, already had a huge gamebase.

PS2 came out before XBOX.

Xbox is way better graphics.

Microsoft don't base themselves in Asia, in other words, the reason they're losing the $120 a sale is because no slave labour.

Don't have to use a #^(#$%$ memory card unless you want to load your game onto a friends xbox without setting up shit etc. etc. etc.

Microsoft will be developing the xbox heavily, and buying game developers. I hope squaresoft bring out xbox versions of all the FF games (admit it, FF games are a HUGE reason to get ps2)

Killzone won't be the new Halo. Halo 2 will be the new Halo. Killzone will be awesome, but IMO it's completely different and incomparable to Halo.

Xbox is now outselling PS2 units (at least in Oceania/Australasia), and has been for a few months.

The bulky controllers suck, yeah, but I don't mind forking out $80 to get the smaller controller for much better gaming experience than buying the cheap assed $40 ones. Anyone who buys the $40 ones are teh scuk, and need to be killed. They're really just destroying your own gaming pleasure. Don't hate the maker, hate yourself for buying it.

And since when has PS2 had a 40gb hd (think I read that right)? I think you're meaning PS3 bucko. They're already working on a XBOX2, so you might not wanna bother stating specs of PS3 before XBOX2's specs come out (haven't read them anywhere, I'm not really an xbox groupie either). As far as I know, you can't save PS2 games to an inbuilt HD.

Wonder how Sony are gonna fill up the PS3 with all those features. When I last looked at a possible future model for PS3 it was about as small as a new PS1 is nowadays. Where's the inbuilt 40gb HD going? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom