XBOX 360 worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been considering getting a 360, is it really worth it at this time?
I've played GoW single player before and had a blast...I hear it's a riot online.
What else is there worth the time on it? Looking for a deep RPG with good graphics (already got Oblivion on PC). Is Project Gotham good?

Was also thinking a PS3 instead, but I really don't see any titles that will interest me that are out right now. I can always buy this thing later if the game situation changes.

I'd suggest picking up a 360 right now.

I bought a PS3 back in febuary and ended up selling it a little over a month ago. The games looked good on it, it played Blu-Rays, free online, all that fun stuff. But the games just weren't there yet, and I had upgraded my computer. I could no longer justify having that spendy piece of machinery sit there, so I sold it.

The 360 game library is just awesome, and they have a ton of Demos. Plus the games look pretty good as well.

PS3 is future proof itss reliable and will still beworking 10+ years, unlike the 360, also the failure rate for the 360 is like 33%,even IF it did have better games which it doesnt i would still not get it with such a high, failure rate

...You're just ****ed you got the red light error.

I have a 360 and love it.

IMO, the 360 is good for now...wait another year or two and the ps3 will be on the top.
Everyone who has a 360 will defend it...and thats not a surprise at all.
I moved on from console and went to pc, but i still support ps3.

I prefer PC, as well however the 360 is still being discovered. Just as the PS3, the 360 has not been fully realized and neither console will for some time.

it reached its peak at GOW no more space on dvds. and if it was multidisk games in the future of t3h 360 imagine howmany disks games would be? and before u bring up the compression bs,do you really want tosacrifice quality?

XBox 360. I don't have either but have played both many times. I have nothing against either company or console. The 360 gives you a better bang for your buck. It just has more to offer.

Ya, the online community is just amazing on the 360. But it was all ready established and in full swings years before the 360 was released so that helped a lot.

yup more bang for ur buck ou only gotta get the hd-dvd add-on,wireless adapter add-on,sd-card reader add-on halo faceplate add-on, etc... add-ons everywhere just get a ps3 more bang for ur buck a gaming console,pc,and blu-ray player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom