Xbox 360 Elite Spy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Xbox 360 Elite Spy Pics

A Chinese website happened to get a few spy pictures of the upcoming Xbox 360 Elite (120GB, HDMI, Black) consoles. The site is taking a long time to load at the moment so I grabbed this shot just in case:

1174948863jMmWVtONCD_1_1_l.jpg

I demand that anyone with an Xbox 360 Premium, Gets a free upgrade :). 'Cus in black it looks L33T.

Currently, I am contemplating getting a PS3 to compliment the Sceptre 22" LCD that I will be ordering this summer, but now with this Xbox 360 "Elite" I might sway the other way. It is basically all hinging on HD. I want a next-gen DVD player/monitor, and since the PS3 had HD AND sick gaming at a lower price than stand alone DVD players and computer optical drives, I was leaning there. Does anyone know if the "Elite" is going to have a HD or Blu-Ray drive, because if it will, I will get it over the PS3 since I would like to have Halo 3.

*Edit: Found a website on Google that confirms that the Xbox 360 Elite will not ever have HD: Xbox 360 Elite: new, black limited edition Xbox with HDMI and 120GB drive - Engadget

Sorry Xbox. I will buy a PS3.

i buy consoles for games, so you can have your ps3 and play...well whatever just have your ps3. I'll be busy playing halo3 :D

i buy consoles for games, so you can have your ps3 and play...well whatever just have your ps3. I'll be busy playing halo3 :D

Haha...true, but I will be enjoying HD movies while you and your Halo geeks argue about who is modding or not.

PWN! All in fun man, all in fun.

How much does it cost? It would be really nice just to have the 120GB but I'm not really bothered about the black. Who cares what it looks like, no one really sees it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom