XbConnect

Status
Not open for further replies.

PcMe

Daemon Poster
Anyone have it? Well I downloaded it, but it always freezes when I get to the main screen. Is there a way to get around it? I have a good internet connection and my computer specs are definately not the issue

does the same to me, my advice dont use it its not that good anywayz (wen i used to use it) .. xlink (http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/ ) is the go.. fast, usually a lot of ppl on it and stable (you can even run just the engine and log in etc through xbmc)

Used it for years and I love it best product out there I have know idea what BlkShdw88 is thinking.

Tyler1989 said:
Used it for years and I love it best product out there I have know idea what BlkShdw88 is thinking.

wel i dont know maybe its better for you, but for me and a fair few other ppl i know they say that xlink works faster for them than xbc and its more stable and dont really have that much of a problem with it. you also dont have to have your computer right next to your xbox if you run it from xbmc dashboard where you can chat from your tv screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom