X Fire get together thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wierd then, doesnt seem to find you :s

My Id is just SirSnake, ill try again....

edit: now it just says theres a problem adding you, very ghey .

ooh.. when I get back from work I will get in on this..

I play cs 1.6 and when i buy crysis and cod4.. i will pay those aswell.. but I just took up computer gaming again..

ok fail on my part. I was trying you on Steam alone, thats being rubbish.

So just got xfire, and cannot for the life of me remember my password. In addition whatever email address I used to use for that account has been lost in the mists of time.

So ive a new Xfire account; aksirsnake.

Ive found you at least Gabb!

crazed90

Although I'm already on five xfire groups so I can't be on anymore...

You can all add me though, I play BF2 and COD4

more results now yay, tbh tho I really only play crysis wars and TF2 now adays, its too hard to keep good at all games and so Ive given COD4 kind of a rest after 6 months of excessive league play :p

carnageX3

CoD4
AvP2
FEAR
rarely Crysis online

wow AVP2? Thats gotta be pretty old...I remember really enjoying the unique style of AVP1 but thought AVP2 didn't really build on much...

I also didn't like the lithojupiter engine or whatever they call FEARs engine, wasn't impressed at all for the resource use. Max payne definately handled the slow down and atmosphere a lot better :p

AvP2 ftw... haven't played it in a long time, but I used to play it alll the time (still have it installed). Love to play that game online...lol.

I love FEAR's online. Didn't play story mode at all lol, so I can't agree or disagree on your points. Love the online though...its pretty fast-paced in some of the smaller maps (which is what I love).

Never played the second one, but I loved the AvP maps of hoardes of aliens coming and just seeing how long you can hold them off! very good fun however long ago that was :freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom