X-530 Switch Left & Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple-X

In Runtime
I have a the X-530 speakers and I really like them. My only problem is that I like to have my volume control on the left side, but it's the right speaker. So when I play games there's sound coming from the left when it's really from the right. Is it possible to configure the speakers so that the left speaker becomes the right, and vice-versa? Thanks for any help.

Most games have that option, but I also believe its an option in the operating system. If you look around in Control Panel you should be able to find it.

i dont see such an option like this in my sound card console nor the windows stuff. Yet i dont need to, but i looked again to be sure i was right that i never seen such a thing. some games let you do this, but not many.

its usually called "reverse stereo" i beleive.

Hello,

Of course the left channel and right channel sounds will be inverted if you just shift the speakers without shifting the outputs.

...Why not just switch the speaker outputs for your left and right speakers around?

Plug the front right speaker into the front left output and the front left speaker into the front right speaker output on your subwoofer base unit.

Ooohh....

:rolleyes: ...The right speaker output is a d-sub connector ain't it...?

:eek: Okies you might have problems trying to switch the output then :p .

yes, i checked the actual hookup, and i dont think it is a good idea, i almost recommeneded that to you, but i saw the huge sub cord for RIGHT speaker. but i t doesnt hurt to try i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom