Wth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Omg, i just came from the beach... there was a turning lane i got into it. a gas station was on the other side of the road.. i had to do a small U-turn to get to it. as i did the turn i seen a cop on the other side but by the time i turned it was too late. SHE turned on her lights and pulled me over. But remeber the No U-Turn Sign was hidden you couldnt even hardly see it in the dark. she gave me a 123 DOLLAR TICKET. for a illegal TURN! no warning no nothing!.. this is retarded!

She was a woman cop. she was writing me a ticket no matter what. it was a regular 2 lane hwy with a turning lane that u could go only Stright across the street. but the light was up about a mile. where i needed to go which was the gas station was right there. it was barely even a U-turn. that what ****es me off!

If the no u-turn sign was indeed hidden from view, then take a picture of it, and dispute the ticket.

I know somebody who has to pay a $668 ticket for doing 120k/h in a 70 zone, it sucks

take a picture if the sign was hidden and dispute it, sometimes, the officers don't even show up to court and they will rule in your favor

Merkwürdigliebe;1358757 said:
I know somebody who has to pay a $668 ticket for doing 120k/h in a 70 zone, it sucks

Radar detector FTW. Mine has saved me more times than I can count, and I drive fast.

take a picture if the sign was hidden and dispute it, sometimes, the officers don't even show up to court and they will rule in your favor

Officers usually get paid overtime now to show up to court, so it's actually in their favor. If your gonna try to dispute it, try to get the court date rescheduled. The court date on the ticket is usually kind of "gang day" if you will, and there will usually be a bunch of cops there on that day. Try to get it rescheduled to the copper's vacation days. 'Least this is what I've heard/read.

I got my first ticket about 1.5 weeks ago, for running a stop sign. I was hoping the cop would give me a break, especially seeing as how I pulled over and waited for him to turn around. If I had kept going, I probably woulda been able to lose him in the subdivision. $83.80. And it's pointless for me to try to fight it, because I stupidly admitted to it when he asked me if he knew why he stopped me. D'oh!

I wish we could use radar detectors here in Canada :\

our fines have been recently doubled, and we have quite the racing culture here in Montreal that's really not too happy about that

the cops here are also getting super picky about mods, replacing the stock exhaust is a $130 fine if they catch you...

I wish we could use radar detectors here in Canada :\

our fines have been recently doubled, and we have quite the racing culture here in Montreal that's really not too happy about that

the cops here are also getting super picky about mods, replacing the stock exhaust is a $130 fine if they catch you...

Ah, didn't realize you were in Canada. You should just mount them inconspicuously. Do they use radar detector detectors? There are several radar detectors that cannot be detected by RDDs, such as the Bel Driver STi.

I wish I had a car worth modding...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom