Worst road rage/driving moments.. (by you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
I know I know. Not everyone drives here. But what are some of the worst road rage moments that u guys have had.. I've done some really reallly stupid things since I've gotten my licence.. To name a couple:

1) I wanted change lanes to the right most lane to make a right turn at my driveway. This buddy already on that lane didn't let me change. So instead of slowing down, I just blew past him, changed lanes "right" infront him (and "right" behind my driveway - probably like 5meters before), slammed on my brakes (obviously the guy behind me is now shitting in his pants as I gathered from his horn) and just made a sharpest turn I've made.. Stupid stupid stupid.. From hindsight, I should be glad he didn't hit me.. :-\.

2) Driving home after having 16 beers. I remember getting in my car (or my parent's car), and then I remember waking up the next morning in my bed. Everything in the middle, I don't know what the hell happened. Enough said.

3) This is similar to Harper's story in his original post. I was at McDonald's drive thru. I was waiting for the car infront of me to leave. Suddenly that dude pulls down his window and started yelling in my direction.. I was like "wtf??!". I got out of the car.. Went to his car and started yelling at the bastard.. The buddy was just staring at me.. After I was done, he was like "Dude.. I was talking to my friend behind your car".. I looked, and sure enough, his friend (in the car behind my car), is also looking at me as if I am crazy.. Damn that was embarrasing. lol..

Chankama said:
2) Driving home after having 16 beers. I remember getting in my car (or my parent's car), and then I remember waking up the next morning in my bed. Everything in the middle, I don't know what the hell happened. Enough said.

No offence meant by this mate, but if you drive under the influence you are an idiot.

deciding to 'look cool' by pulling the ebrake and sliding around a turn.....unfortunately I pulled it to late and the front left tire hit the curb and bent the shit out of the rim :p

1) So this kid was pissing me off one day at school. By the end of the day the kid wanted to fight, I decided to go home but as I was leaving the parking lot. the kid jumped out from behind a car amd I hit him, cracked my windshield(completely) and put a dent in my Bimmer. :(

2) I was doing alot of yeah...all I remember is driving from a friend's house to Omega. Pretty Crazy....

Well this is me walking but its' still female road rage \ driving moment

Ok i get off my bus

The light is green for me, I start crossing.
***** comes up with the little honda, it's red for her.
She stops like she should
Than gives it the gas while im infront of her car.

Nubius said:
deciding to 'look cool' by pulling the ebrake and sliding around a turn.....unfortunately I pulled it to late and the front left tire hit the curb and bent the shit out of the rim :p

haha. I can relate to this too. Forgot that story. :).. I was going down a narrow winding uphill road with a couple of guys in my car.. And of course trying to "look cool", I was going "relatively fast" (to say the least). Anyways, I sortta "nicked" the curb with my tire ever so slightly.. And the damn thing blew on me!!.. :mad:..

Haven't done this shit in a couple years tho. lol.

So The51, you drive a bimmer while still in high school? Must've rich parents :).. And Chris, don't get me started on women drivers man. I've gotten hit by a vehicle 2 times while biking - and guess who was behind the wheel. Not too hard mind you. Thankfully. And both of them were at entrances to the main road - like in ur story. :mad:.. That's why I am shit scared of being a passenger when my g/f is driving.. :-\

my worst roadrage .... hrmmmm...

Ok, im driven home from work one night and this lil bastard behind me is drunk or something... same with the bastard infront of me... well i turn on to this country @ss road and they turn too.... ok w/e, ill just pass the guy infront of me n go on with my luife... well he wont let me pass.. so the bastard behind turns on his brights... im like wtf?! so ok... w/e... i slam on my brakes ....w/e.. well then i do manage to pass the mother ****er... had to do about 100 tho.. then i pass, slow down he gets on my ass turns on his brights, fog lights, and off road lights... i was like f*ck no! i slammed on my brakes again, got outa my truck with a mother f*ckin tire iron and went after that b*tch,.... but he sped off... oh well...

Should have thrown the tire iron, lol. ****ing drunks, i HATE people that drink and get drunk, girls cheat!!!

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom