Worst Movie Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper said:
Meet The Feebles
One of the first movies directed by Peter Jackson. I nearly died when I first found out that he was doing Lord Of The Rings

I haven't seen Meet the Feebles, but I thought he did a decent job on Lord of the Rings. I have a few gripes, as any Tolkien reader would, but all in all they were decent.

hitch hikers guide to the galaxy... sucked, sucked, sucked!

I don't walk out on many movies after ploping down my $8.50, but i did on this one..save your money and see something else.

Alex4R said:
I haven't seen Meet the Feebles, but I thought he did a decent job on Lord of the Rings. I have a few gripes, as any Tolkien reader would, but all in all they were decent.

I feel that a lot of these movie directors have there little hall of shame.
GEORGE LUCAS ==> The Star Wars Holiday Special
PETER JACKSON ==> Bad Taste and Meet the Feebles

Seriously, if watch Bad Taste or Meet The Feebles, it will make you asked the question of "How the hell did P.J. get landed with the entire Lord Of The Rings Trilogy?" :confused: :amazed:
LotR was the best film trilogy that I have seen to date.
IMHO, it surpasses the orginal Star War Trilogy. However Meet The Feebles sucked big time.

If you get a chance, rent out Meet The Feebles.
(Be afraid, Be very afraid)

OHH!!! Whats Eating Gilbert Grape was a freckin terrible movie that depressed me. And Marvin's Room was pretty awful. Event Horizon left me scarred and with nightmares for a few months. Solaris I think sucked, what a waste of time to end up trying to be profound, but really saying nothing, and wallowing in its own mediocrity.

FoxyLoxy said:
Event Horizon left me scarred and with nightmares for a few months.
Event Horizon was wrongly marketed. A lot of people where expecting your normal sci fi film. Not HELL-RAISER-IN-SPACE! Personally I loved that film.

FoxyLoxy said:
Solaris I think sucked, what a waste of time to end up trying to be profound, but really saying nothing, and wallowing in its own mediocrity.
I am still trying to work out the point of Solaris.
I am also trying to work out why I am attracted to films with George Cloney, as I really don't like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom