Worldwide disaster in TWO DAYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody realized that tsunami's are called tidal waves in the atlantic? Same thing with hurricanes and typhoons. You'd think that if this guy was serious he'd get his terminology right. Just an observation.

kaname said:
Has anybody realized that tsunami's are called tidal waves in the atlantic? Same thing with hurricanes and typhoons. You'd think that if this guy was serious he'd get his terminology right. Just an observation.

Tidal wave is a misused term common term for a seismic seawave or tsunami.

Tsunami is a Japanese word that means "Harbor Wave" or "Seismic Seawave" ~ Haha nubius, a japanese word....

a comet fragment would have to be ENORMOUS in order to trigger any sort of seismic activity, let alone long the mid-atlantic ridge, which has almost no seismic activity.

of course, the possibility remains, but the chance of everything happening for such an even to come to fruition is slim to none at this point.

even if such a thing did happen, the resulting wave would NOT be that high. Such a massive wave could be caused be a fragment 2 km or so in diameter impacting the ocean.

bogus bogus bogus

....i hope. I'm too close to the coast for this to be a possibilty :-\

-edit- interestingly enough, May 25, 2006 converted to traditional Julien calendar (16 centuries long) is the real 6/6/6

How do they come up with these preditions.

Like I was watching my Millenium Box Set last night. Season 1 Episode 13 you have some wack job who is part of the millenium group that is making all this predictions that the work is going to end on May 5 2000.

And i am thinking YEAH RIGHT! I'm still here.

i just visited the forum he set up.... lots of information there. http://www.savelivesinmayforum.com/Forum6-1.aspx

supposedly, he received information from a reliable source:

I have just received landline call with intel from US - reliable regular source who has similar contacts...major incoming at 45 dgrees @ 11 miles per second south of Azores - due date ...exact timing not certain, but time frame of 25th- 27th may - object about 1 and half ton.
Also...confirmation that the east coast bunkers have been restocked and now "live" under guise of the Tsunami exercise Pacific Peril on may 23rd/26th may..."

Then,

"Our source is usually very reliable (90%)...splash down south of Azores may 25th - early 28th but more details to follow.
All naval leave cut short and secrity tightened....
They thought the object may skip the atmosphere, but looks doubtful now.
Intel suggests a 100 feet wave (but depends on volcanic acitivy and effects of splash down)
New York and Florida areas would be severely affected.."

i dont see how an object the size of small car can have that effect...

but who knows how accurate the instruments can be at that distance. i dunno, i don't want to believe it, but i can't help but have just a tiny drop of worry. i mean, if it DOES happen, I'm toast.

exactly, i was just going to say an obect with weight of a small car, splashing into the ocean... after burning to a crisp during entry... Hitting water at 30 miles an hour is like hitting a brick wall.... a few hundred feet of water will certainly pad any objects landing....

bs

HAVOC2k5 said:
Thanks dude... Screw all us New Englanders that have homes on the beach huh? Servers us right i guess...

BTW those fragments of the comet that are passing by earth this month, are roughly 6 Million Miles away. That's 25 time farther then the moon... Even if a fragment was astray and heading towards earth, we would know about it like 2 months ago...

Oh my god, I JUST SAW AN ALIEN LOOKING THROUGH MY WINDOW!!!! ahahahahahahaa

Yeah, stupid New England...

:p

Edit:

Molsen, you ruined my weekend. Thanks. I though I was going to have some nice beach front property to pawn off, maybe get a tan.

Thanks dude... Screw all us New Englanders that have homes on the beach huh? Servers us right i guess...
Send me all your computer stuff before you go swimming yo.

Tsunami is a Japanese word that means "Harbor Wave" or "Seismic Seawave" ~ Haha nubius, a japanese word....
Difference is I'm cooler for already having known......I know you googled that up sucka, dont deny it.

exactly, i was just going to say an obect with weight of a small car, splashing into the ocean... after burning to a crisp during entry... Hitting water at 30 miles an hour is like hitting a brick wall.... a few hundred feet of water will certainly pad any objects landing....
suppose it's the size of a car AFTER it's already had part of it burned away. Also it wouldn't be hitting the water at 30mph. Be a lot faster than that. You're just in denial right now, but that's ok. Anyone would when they knew that two days later they were going to be smothered by a huge wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom